Saturday, September 25, 2010

Secret.

School is just as boring as usual and again, N' levels are approaching
very very soon in approx. 1 week's time. Time flies right.
Can't wait for N's to be over.
And my classmates very funny one always ask me questions about my hair. LOL.
Like "if someone gave you 1 million would you shave bald?" etc.
Especially Samuel and Jingyong hor sibei like to disturb.
They even asked if I ever measured the length of my hair before or
how long do I take to wash/dry my hair and stuffs. Hahaha.
I know my hair the best lah, I can even recognize the texture of it. (Inside joke.) Lol!
Sibei funny sia. You all can't fool me heheheheheh. :P

Anyway it was Chengxiang's 19th Birthday yesterday so
we did a mini celebration for him, that China guy. Hahahaha~

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Please click on my ads if you see any will you? Much appreciated. :)