Thursday, October 28, 2010

Back to school.

So I slept @4am and woke up at 6.30am for school.........
Ok maybe I shouldn't say that I slept, but instead took a nap.
Didn't really felt tired in the morning anyway, b'cos I'm strong? ;)
And then I took my own sweeeeeet time, dilly dally till like 7.40am.
(Yah when reporting time was like 7.20am.) I don't like to rush lah sia.....
Met Shi En, Hajar and Chengxiang @Mac then walked to school.
We reached school very late but never kena anything, ha ha first time ah?
Why am I even typing down in detail? :O Hahaha kkkkk skipskipskip.

Anyway today go school like waste time only.
Could have slept all the way till 4pm or something y'know.
E2 camp starts tomorrow and I heard that its just for a week. Baik ahhhhh.
Better be for a week only lah cos' the timetable also very ridiculous,
from 8am all the way till 4.15pm sia? Last 2 hours for oral -- smlj.......

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

The last pix is my favourite. Hahahaaha I also don't know wtf we doing.
See her face very funny what, no?

I feeling damn sick now omgzxzx why?
Suddenly down with flu this morning + my throat more pain than yesterday. ;(
I've already drank gallons of water. Hahah really sia, never bluff.
Get well soon, I don't want to miss out all the yummy food since my ulcer is recovering soon.
Sibei tired now tonight I want to sleep early. I should try.

P.S: Click on my ads ok? ^^ Appreciated~