Today is 10/10/10 but there's nothing special.
Just a typical sunny yellow banana sunday~
I'm very bored now because theres nothing to do at home.
Guess I'll be going out later at night, feel like watching movie leh.
Today I slept for 4 hours only, from 8am to 12pm.
All thanks to the mother fucking curtain..... :@ :@ :@
After that I couldn't get back to sleep already. Maybe b'cos yesterday I slept too much.
But I was dead beat after returning home this morning siaaaaaa.
Aiyah whatever, today confirm can sleep very long.
Anyway my seksiiii babe will be taking her last paper tomorrow which is D&T,
so I hope you are studying hard now. Like right now. But I doubt you are, highly possible.
Just now still can call me and laugh then tell me you watching 'racing' hor?
So relac ah you, go study lah dey. Haha! Lepak all you want after the paper with
minahrep's ex construction worker bf, nobody also will care. LOL.
Goodluck for your paper tomorrow, bitch!! ♥ Do tikus proud k. *Squeaksqueak* ;)
And 5566 we faster go get our candies give Hajar smell can already ♥. Haha!