Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dangerously safe.

I met Amelia Simmy @Sunplaza yesterday because its been long since we last met,
and she claimed that she wants to get back all the old memories at Sunplaza. Hahaha!
We've known each other for approx. 2 years++ now,
and we first met at Sunplaza through Nicholas I guess?
You know I know we know they know about the past can already. :P
Though we're not that close, but I missed her and her funny actions. Awwww~
Anyway we'll meetup again very soon, need more time for catching up. Right? ;)

We practically sat at Macdonald's for the whole day eating lunch, chatting and
looking out for Simmy's favourite xiiao benqbenqsx and xiia0 ahhliianszx.
And yes, we spotted a group of them. LOL. Anyway we saw Yijie too,
so he joined us while waiting for Nicholas, Dion and Junwei to come.
After the 3 of them came, we chit-chatted alot.
-Skip skip skip-
After Simmy left, I met Yongsheng and Jonny @Yishun.
Then Claire and etc etc. came and blablablah, met Shi En for awhile too.
Back to Sembawang with Aw ar Aw afterwards then home~

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

pimp your myspace at Gickr.com
avatars myspace at Gickr.com
pimp myspace