Genting trip was ok-ok only, since there isn't much to shop there.
Didn't take much pix either, b'cos all of them camera shy -_-
And I love the theme park's thrilling rides lah, best. :)
On the last night there, they kept scaring themselves with ghost stories........
Until we didn't even dare to go toilet. Even I read magazine read until halfway
then don't dare to read already, faster go join them cos I was sitting alone. LOL.
Elaborate more when I get the pictures from Chunkiat. ;)
Anyway before going to Genting, I met afew of my friends up.
Still got many other pictures with Shi En, shall wait for her to send them to me. Hehe.
Sent my monk off to Pulau Tekong yesterday to suffer for 2 weeks. :(
And went back home afterwards then met Shirmain @Amk.
Went home again and bathed, then met Shi En at around 1am and cabbed to chalet.
Back home at 5am+.
Follow me on Twitter for more updates!!!!!!!!!!!! :)