Celebrated @Sembawang's #313 with the uncles + aunties and as usual they drank.
Birthday boi was drunk. I doubt he even knew what he was doing.
Hahaha am I right fellas? ;)
Small cake nia lah, cos' we thought there'd only be afew of us.
Lepak days~~
We took many many many pictures but I lazy to upload the rest. He he.
And we went to Town on the 13th:
Upload the rest of the pix on the next update. ;)
And by the way we'll be getting our N' level results tomorrow...............
Am so not looking forward to it cos' I confirm fail. I dread this day. :S
I still remember I had to do only 1 question each for every section of
my Geography paper but guess what? I did everything.
I mean not literally the whole paper but you could say I did I all the questions.
Actually, I only wrote a little bit here and there of each question.
Like at least 1 sentence for each part of the question so yah..........
I did leave blanks but my answers are all short and sweet, to a limit of 1 to 5 sentences.
I think nobody understands what I'm trying to say but nevermind -_-
Anyway Geogrpahy paper is confirm fail one.
I also didn't know what on earth was I answering sia,
furthermore at that time I was feeling very sleepy since is was an afternoon paper.
B'cos before that, in the morning we also had a paper. Zzzzzz. Stupid Geography.