So you could type fb.com rather than facebook.com from now on. Try it~
Don't wanna say much about school because I'm sure you'll all know its gonna be the usual rants.
Anyway we'll be able to go back to class tomorrow onwards, like finally. :)
Ms Goh congratulated us for being officially graduated from the pink form group. Haha!
Howeverrrrrr we'll still be kept under observation, this' like a duh thing.
And supposedly my guarantor was Mr Tan the vice principal but then........ nevermind.
I've found another guarantor already anyway, and she's Miss R. Kong. Heheh.
Ok anyway here are only some of the piccys from Genting:
Shared a room with those 3 darned monkeys who won't stop playing wrestling on the bed.
Shall get the other pix from Ong soon~~ But mostly also got my face in it only -_-
That day it rained the whole day and it was mad colddddddd~~
So Shi En hid inside her bag and slept. She claimed that it was cosy so I followed suit... Shiok. ;)
Tomorrow Friday already, song bo?!! Long awaited dayyyyyyy. T.G.I.F.