Thursday, January 06, 2011

Goals?

Last week, I went shopping with monk just before school re-opened.
The feeling very shiokkkkkkk. ;) Went back to Kahtib afterwards
for dinner with Vivian, Weijiie, Jianwei and Chunkiat.
Met Yong Sheng, Kelvan and Hensel @Woodlands' Water Front Park next
and flew a kite there. However the kite flew away in the end and we lost it.
Hensel damn sad cos it was his favorite ultra man kite. LOL.
Then they played ice and water etc. and ran around, climbing the ropes.
Sibei like one group of monkies.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


I'm still sick. Not literally sick but down with cough and sorethroat, still.
This considered as sick right? Yes lah hor.
Been drinking honey everyday and I'm reminded of Granny Goh (Pornstar's granny).
He he sweet grandma there. She made me a drink before consisting of
honey + a soothing syrup for sorethroat when I had the same illness last year. :)