And yes I've chosen to continue Secondary 5..............
2011 will be a tough + stressful year for me, confirm.
Hopefully I'll be able to pull through and just fucking pass my O' levels.
Sounds easy but nahhhhh, I'll be having a hard time I bet.
Gotta sacrifice lots of free and play time on studying, revising and catching up. Tskkkk.
Just 10 fucking monthssssss, I hope time flies all the way till August and slows down from then on.
Anyway I predict tomorrow won't be good. I haven't done my homework.
Whatsmore we still need to look for a gurantor (teacher),
for those who've gotten the pink form due to..... bad attitude.......? Late coming etc.
Yah my friends and I kena like wtf........ they say will check homework you know. Die liao lor.
By the way I chopped my hair off yesterday. For real.
From below my belly button to just below boobs now.
For reeeeeaaaalllll sia. Unbelievable cos' I always don't bear to snip them off
or even trim them since I love my hair alot, but its all for my own hair's good.
I want healthy and lustrous locks so I gotta snip them off,
cos' its been quite some time since I last had a haircut.
Its a big change in my life and altho' I'm kinda sad but oh well.... It will grow again, right?
It looks like a broom now anyway cos its no longer V in shape.
Instead, the hairdresser told me she'd cut it straight so I just told her to go ahead.
Nevermind laaaaaaaa. I still love my hair no matter what.
On the 29th, we celebrated Hensel's birthday at night @Sembawang's #334 again.
Initially we wanted to celebrate @Woody Green but since it was a weekday,
that pub would be closing early so we ended up heading to #334 again, as usual.
Since my birthday was on the 30th, Shi En came with 2 cakes as it was already past midnight.
So you could say we sort of celebrated Hensel's and my birthday together.
If you noticed, few of them had their eyes closed when the pictures were taken. Hahaha.
And on the 30th itself, we celebrated my birthday. Elaborate more on the next update :)
Anyway my trip to Thailand was fun, but I shall elaborate more too when I've uploaded the pix.