Went to Town with this botakboi here on the 25th since it was our 2nd anniversary.
Time flies doesn't it? Its been 2 years... Of cos' along the way we have
overcame pretty much obstacles and gone through thick and thin together.
If I were to list out everything, it'd be never ending right? You know I know lah hor? ;)
As for the past, lets just say bygones be bygones as what you always told me
but they will always be etched in my mind (no matter what unless one day I suffer from amnesia)
which serves as memories; be it the good, wonderful, bad or painful ones.
I would love to watch you grow older every year, see you mature and grow into an adult.
Yes, adult. Once you hit 20 years old you're no longer a teen my dear.
I also want to attend your POP this coming April and I'm looking forward to it,
then slowly wait for 1 year ++ to pass as we wait for December '2012 to arrive
and that is when you ORD lohhhhhh~~ Seems impossible that we'll last that long doesn't it?
Well, I have no idea what would happen in the near future either and besides,
we don't rule out all the possibilities so lets just allow nature to take its own course.
Anyway, whatever that I wanted to tell you I've already sent you in the
super duper long text during that midnight already so I shan't mention much here,
lest people might say I'm being ridiculous or something..... or what-so-ever.
Now that you're like an island apart from me, camping at somewhere else which
I have no idea where it is though we're still in the same country but........
I just know its kilometres away from Tekong for your gruelling 6 days field camp so
I pray that you'll be safe. Return safely on Saturday/Sunday in one piece. Xoxo ♥.
One thing for sure, we hate Dez.