Monday, February 14, 2011

I ♥ Surprises & You.

Mondays are what I hate the most...............
Because Monday = start of a new week = 5 new schooling days.
Moreover, Mondays are long school days which I dread the most.

Photobucket

However it's Valentine's Day today, and love is in the airrrr~

Photobucket

So today was just slightly more special than any other Mondays.

Got home after dinner with my family and we saw this:

Photobucket

24 stalks of pink roses ♥

Got a shock of my life thanks to this handsome here:

Photobucket

Ok lah I wasn't exactly shocked till that extent actually, just exaggerating. Teehee.
But never did I expect Monk to send me roses because since last week
he kept reassuring me that he wouldn't buy roses anymore as they was expensive,
a waste of money and all since it would eventually wither and wilt away.
So I was indeed surprised when I came home to see the beautiful bunch of roses.
Moreover Monk was in Tekong since last night so he got this specially arranged and
had it delivered to my house so it must have costed him a bomb.
Awww......... sweet itsn't it? Hehehehehehe. :P

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you so muchie for the gift as well as the surprise, B ♥.
I appreciate all that you've done for me, sweetheart.

Photobucket

Lurbbzxz you botakboi, Xoxo ♥♥♥.