Monday, February 21, 2011

S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y.

I always loved helium balloons.
And botakboi whom usually cares about his 'face' only,
will never dare to take balloons like that walking around.
Let alone take from the person whom is giving them out.
Howeverrrrrrrrr, on Saturday when I told him I wanted one,
he actually went to take it which really surprised me. Hahaha!!
But at first he took a light pink balloon which I didn't like so
I told him I wanted the hot pink one instead and he even went back to change.
Afterwards I told him I wanted more so he took 3 more and gave 1 to Vivian. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Hajar came over to 925 for awhile afterwards and left.
Headed over to Monk's place then sent him off back to Tekong for guard duty.
So Weijie, Jianwei and I were the only ones left and Monk's dad
drove us back to Yishun so we stayed there eating late dinner/supper,
entertaining one another before Shi En came over for awhile and left.
Back home afterwards~

P.S.: Can all kinds souls kindly help me to click on the ads please? Thank you~ ^^