I feel damn heartbroken you know.......... I'd look out of the window and
look at it since it was just opposite my house. I pity the poor puppy. :(
This morning when I was at my door step just before leaving for school,
I heard it wailing loudly again while trying to push open the door with its little paws.
But obviously its wails were fell on deaf ears again.
Haiiiiiiiiiiiyo I hate this neighbour of mine sia. One of their daughter damn arrogant summore.
Its just a little baby but I wonder why won't they allow it to stay and sleep inside the house.
The weather is unpredictable; sometimes cold yet sometimes very hot.
Moreover its just a 7 week old baby when I went to play with it today after school.
So for the past few weeks it was like only what, 4 or 5 weeks old?
Shall play with it whenever I have time. :)
This little baby very mischievous too, keep biting my fingers,
feet and slippers but it didn't hurt that much. Small teeth only laa you, teeth itchy sibo?
And this little baby would grow up to become a Bangla.
Heheheheh I love you little one.