Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Aimless.

This year I am progressing very slowly for my coursework, jialat sia really.
I've been procrastinating and procrastinating yet I'm doing nothing.
I am reallyyyyyy not in the mood to be serious.
I find it difficult to even sit down and do homework/revise for 1 hour, let alone 2 hours daily?
I am currently depending on tuition which isn't enough to pull my grades thru' anway........
1 week only once or twice, 2 hours each session and I only get tutored on Math and Science.
I have no idea what have I been doing for the past...... 3 months.
Daydream and play all day perhaps?

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I want to own a puppy............ I love my neighbour's puppy but he very kaopei.
Keep barking and barking unlike when it was just a tiny little puppy 2 months ago.
I prefer puppies to babies and dogs to children. He he.

Photobucket

Made Aw buy a can of sardines for this stray kitten few weeks back.
Hehehe damn adorable but active, kept wanting to play with me but I scared :(
B'cos kittens might scratch, unlike puppies.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Book in like go chalet only ah you?
Can't wait for Saturday to come, b'cos this botak here is gonna POP lohhhhhhhh~~
I still remember how your parents and I watched you enlist on 10th Decemeber'10
as we went with you that day, and went to Pulau Tekong together before
watching them bring you away...... I was so lonely for 2 weeks afterwards. Hahahahaha.
Wasn't used to being able to only meetup with you on the weekends at first,
but subsequently I got used to it anyway.
So time flies and its gonna be 4 months since enlistment soon!!
I hope you get posted to a nearer campsite so that
it'd be more convenient for you to travel to and fro~