Sunday, April 10, 2011

Butterflies.

Few weeks backkkkkkkkk:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mr Ong Chunkiat bought me this Hello Kitty plush from Taiwan!!! ^.^
Thank you so muchie, even though I doubt you'd even see this post. Hehehe.

Ok so short update here. I went to Aw's POP @Marina Bay floating platform
yesterday morning with his parents. Reached there at like 730am+ and got ourselves seated.
Stoned there till I think 8am before the parade started, then the whole thing ended at 9am++.
It was really hot by the way :S Didn't get to chance upon Adrian & Mengsuan anyway, sucha pity.
Went back and slept aftermath, then bathed etc. and went to Sunplaza at night with Aw.
Met Kelvan, Jonny, Pang, Tan and Ong. Headed to #341 afterwards for Weibin's birthday bbq.
Oh, and William and I had a good time laughing at 2 clowns there. LOL.
But the police came soon after and chased us off, so we parted ways with them afterwards.
Had realllllllyyyyyyyy good entertainment from Ong sia, like monkey only keep moving about.
I hope the security officer of Sunplaza managed to capture all his really funny actions
on the security camera outside 7-11 then upload it on Stomp. Hahaha!!

It's monday tomorrow................ Argggggggg h-a-t-e Mondays!