b'cos lately I've been reaaaallllyyyyy lazyyyyyyyy (busy). Hehe.
At times I even wonder whether or not I update, will there even be any readers?
Or else then theres no point. Correctttttttt? K I know I typing crap down here.
So let me start from the most recent one:
Met Shi En, Jonny, Kelvan and Hensel in the evening on Friday.
I had a good time with them. They never fail to make me smile/laugh, really ^.^
Anyway since Friday itself was April Fool's day, we decided to carry out a prank -
and that was to pair ourselves up and set 'in a relationship' on Facebook.
Hahahaha stupid righttttttt I know, but long long play one time only ok what~
So Jonny and Shi En paired up whereas Kelvan and I paired up.
Sadly for Hensel he doesn't have any partner b'cos Yongsheng bomb like a G6 again, as usual.
Then we took pix and changed profile pix and so on.............
Who and who more compatible? ^^ HAHAHAHAHA.
Will update again reaaaaallllll soooooon, prolly tomorrow?
Meanwhile, please help me to click on my ads okayyyyyyyy? Xiexie! ;)