Have been busy with my preliminary examinations recently............. Or other things. Haha
If you've been following my twitter, you'd know what I've been up to.
But anywayyyyyyy, lemme start of with the recent ones:
I chopped my hair off again recently,
and now the length is the same as last time's one - just below boobs.
Soooooooo shorttttttttttttttt right, I know. But haiya nevermind~~
Anyway I think I look stupid with my current fringe, really look like China girl.
I kinda miss my looonnnngggg hair which reaches my butt back then but its alright lah.
And b'cos it was Mother's Day on the 8th of May, I bought 8 stalk of roses for my Momsie.
Teehee, made Aw bought them for his Mommy too. :)
Just a short one today cus I'm dead beat, will update again tmrw or sometime soon~
Mother Tongue intensive starts tomorrow too, gonna d-i-e. Till 5pm or so daily sia. :S