All 3 of us were seriously bored while rotting @Kelvan's place last Saturday.
The rest of them were playing mahjong while 3 of us were left with nothing to do -
except watch tv, use the laptop and entertain ourselves.
Needless to say, Kelvan is reallyyyyyyy lousy at entertaining his guests.
No, correction: he doesn't even bother about his guests, infact.
Hahaha I hope you see this, slutty bitch.
So as you can see Aw was mad sleepy....... he even fell asleep omg -hides face-
Jonny even laughed at him hahahaha. Played Blackshot for awhile and
I kept complaining cus its been rather long since I last played.
Haha Jonny played his FIFA Soccer afterwards so we got more bored.......
K, MT intensive revision really damn intensive.
For the whole of today, from 8am till 5pm it was a whole day of MT.
Siao rightttttt......... my fingers gonna break from writing too much already, so painful :(
Mock papers again tomorrow haiiiiiiii Friday just come fast.