Monday, June 06, 2011

Falling you down.

Went to Amelia's place last Friday for her birthday.
You're finally 17 years old already eh babe!
I think the last time I saw her and some others was....... last year......?
I don't know, its been ages. But its pretty nice to recall how we all used to
play/slack together back in 2008 and 2009. Those delinquent years....... Hahahaha.
Admit it, we've all grown up. So anyway there was most of the Sembawang people
but all of us never got a chance to take a good group picture together :(
Nevermind, there'll be a chance I suppose. :)
After everyone left, only some of us stayed and I had a good chat with Amelia, Zihui and Weiching.
Reminiscenced about the older days and gossiped, sharing information with one another.
Thats what all girls do isn't it? Haha.
Poor Aw and Yijie were dead bored since they caught no balls of what
we were talking about so they played Monopoly with Amelia's cuzzie.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Yah pardon me I looked very much like a retard whom can't contain her laughter.
Moreover, bad hair day on that humid day so....... yea.

Photobucket

And this is Amanda's babygirl Avril. Adorable yet mischievous little one, hehe.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Amelia's kittens. Yet another adorable lot and she has 3.
I only know two of their names and they're Cookie and Popcorn? Haha.

Want to meet Amelia again reaaaaalllllll soon!! xx