Finally got the time to sit my butt infront of the laptop to update now ^^
And I just got home not long ago from meeting ShiEn and Hajar :)
Chanced upon Benjamin and others earlier on too @Northpoint.
K so......... sad to say but my O' level MT Oral wasn't a breeze last Thursday.
I stammered and uttered rubbish. I myself had no idea what was I talking lah.....
I skipped alot of unknown alien words too. I was kinda disappointed at first
but nevermind lah since its over then over already right?
So on 4th of July itself, we met Benjamin and were supposed to
celebrate his birthday together. However something happened so
we ended up sitting our day away @#747's coffee shop.
Nonetheless it was still a great catching up session :)
We'll have a proper celebration again soon to make up for that day's incident ok Benben ^.^
Night came, Benjamin and others went off so ShiEn,
Yongsheng and I waited for Hensel, Jonny and Weibin @Northpoint.
Had a whale of a time with them afterwards. Sadly Kelvan left us to study. Hahaha.
They all then left so ShiEn, Hensel and I went up to Laurence's place till bout' 2 or 3am.
Helmet is best description for Hensel's hairstyle.
Shall update the rest of the pix on the next post ;)