Saturday, October 08, 2011

Betrayal

Know what? O's are just in less than 2 weeks to come. And what have I been doing?
Absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g. I'm all eat sleep play.
Thats practically my daily routine ever since I've been suspended............
I'm demotivated and lazy. I procrastinate and keep telling myself theres still time.
My gut feeling tells me I'm gonna flunk my O's badly anyway.
I never wanted to move onto Secondary 5. Barely a waste of time and money.
Even after typing all these down, I'm still gonna continue procrastinating.
Fuck this shit.

And these pictures that seem like I'm studying? No you're wrong.
I get distracted easily. At most I do up to 5 questions and thats it, I stop.
Tell me what to do?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


You can only fake that everything is ok for so long. Then you just hit that point.