O' levels why you so tough??????????? Makes me want to go b-o-n-k-e-r-s.
This totally applies to me cos' I do that all the time and was burning midnight oil last midnight.
In the end I only did like 4 sums of my Math 10 year series paper 1 and gave up.
Along the way, I kept referring to the answers too. Why like that you tell me??????
Math is one of my lousiest subject and I really hope I can at least get a C6 :(
Actually..................... come to think of it, I'm lousy in all the subjects.
Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Social Studies, F&N yadda yadda........
My language isn't that good either and English paper was tough.
I got a C6 for MT O's so I'm retaking it again.........
Hopefully I get better grades this time lah or else I'll go insane. Really.
We met up with Chengxiang yesterday like finally after x99999999 years
and then it rained so we went to Kelvan's place and they played mahjong.
Watched Paranormal Activity 3 afterwards and then head home in the morning.
ShiEn says Jonny haven't been washing his hair but instead of growing mushrooms,
he's growing oranges instead. LOL very funny whatttttttttttt no meh?
And thats my handsome BFF on the right. The one and only ^_^
Yah when I came to know him in secondary one he was like that. Handsome much?
Jonny's specs makes me look a like a teacher what............ 8-)
Oh yah and I forgot to bring my entry proof today and you know what?
I had to pay $1 for it LOLLLLLL. I'm not complaining by the way.
I just find it..................... funny. More of ridiculous.
Why my school so money face leh???
When I told my form teacher that I didn't have my entry proof with me,
he was like "then you have to pay $1 for it lor."
I got a shock when I heard that but at the back of my mind I was like: eh??? Smlj???