Thursday, February 04, 2016

32 months ++

Wow........... Been almost 3 years since my last update
and I've decided to return to this little space of mine to say hi again.
I doubt there'd even be a single soul who'd come by and read which is good...... πŸ€”
Cus I just wanna keep this space to myself private like a personal diary haha.

Looking back, I realize I have really grown a lot. Like really A LOT.
In terms of mindset, maturity, looks, behaviors, attitudes, etc etc.
Whenever I read back my past posts I really feel like punching myself in the face LOL.
Like what the fuck was I even typing or thinking?!! 😳
Well I'm embarrassed and ashamed to admit I was childish back then hahaha.
But oh well I was only 12 to 17 years old???? 😳

Almost 3 years have passed and I must admit I do regret
not updating this space daily like how I used to.
Typing out my daily activities or routine, thoughts and feelings
and posting random pix here and there.
Because it's only until now that I realized that when I'm older
I can just simply read back and reminiscence on the older days.
Haisssssss but it's ok.

But I am glad to say I am currently very contended with my life.
I always believe everything happens for a reason and the Chinese saying
“ζ—§ηš„δΈεŽ» ζ–°ηš„δΈζ₯” and it's true.
I still remember 3 years ago, the first 9 months after the breakup were hell to me.
But after all I still overcame it because life fucking goes on. 😊

Okay, it's 3:10am now and I should turn in soon and hug the love of my life to sleep x.
Goodnight 🌚