Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Adolescent.

Hi, I went to school today for E2 camp. (Totally regretted.)
Before that I met Shi En, Chengxiang and Jonny at 8am
and ate our breakfast before heading to school.
Went to school at like what, 9am and we got nagged at for being late.
Aiyaaahhh shouldn't have gone to school at all lor.
At least we bothered going to school right............. I hate school very much.
They treat us like prisoners or what sia still got teacher must escort us
all the way up to make sure we go to our classes. LOL -.-

After recess we had approx. 3 hours or so of English. B-O-R-I-N-G~~
We had to do a test and so while Mdm Tang went down to the staffroom
to collect the papers.......... we got bored hehehe and as usual:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So today we at class feel very relac, happy-go-lucky that kind.
We multi-racial also, all different skin tones. ;)

Afterwards we did the test. We still sat side-by-side with tables joined,
how to concentrate you tell me? So Rogini and I got bored and hence we started doodling
on the paper given to us and got pretty excited because we drew snakes and tried to draw
different people. After that I drew her face and told her that that was how she looked like
in the yearbook. She claimed that I drew her like as though she has down syndrome and was
balding so we giggled so much............ and ended up got chased out of the classroom
with our tables and chairs just like how Hasib and Arif were. Hahahaha!!
We were already given repeated warnings beforehand so Mdm Tang decide not to
give chance anymore. Hahahaha. However it was hot and stuffy outside the class. ;(
But nevermind we had non-stop entertainment between the 4 of us sia. Hehehehe.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I told them about how typical matreps would take pictures with their mouth left open,
so we tried to imitate them but I guess everyone failed........... except for Arif.
Hahahahaha!!! Rogini always got spastic expression one very funny sia.

Ate lunch with Shi En @Northpoint after school and went to her house afterwards.
Her grandma made me this honey drink meant for my sore throat + cough.
Hehehe Hajar see this already don't jealous k, envy me. ;)
Thanks for the sweet meant for sorethroat by the way 5566 ^^
Love you lah come meimei give you kiss :-* Haha!
Stayed there till like 7pm++ then her grandpa drove me home for the 2nd time. Hehehehe.
Hajar you got this priviledge anotttttttttttt, don't have right tsktsktsk~ :P

Ok lah thats all for today. Still got school tomorrow, sian ahhhhhhhh~