Saturday, November 06, 2010

Somethin' bout love.

Some time ago:

We went to Yishun Dam the other day with Aw and his friend.
I think this was taken like two weeks back? Can't remember.
But anyway Shi En went home first that day so she didn't join us.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Met Jonny and Yongsheng @Sunplaza on Thursday night then we went to lepak~
While waiting for Joshua to come down, we chit-chatted with Xinhao, Ah Hao and Jianming.
Afterwards we kena psycho by another clique to go Upper Thomson for karaoke. LOLLLL.
But we decided not to go anyway since Joshua haven't came down yet.
We went split ways with Xinhao and Jianming later cos'
we headed to 313 for dinner while they went to play lan.
While walking there we talk cock alot sia........ and I laughed like mad.
Then Weibin, Madeline and Boonping came. Eventually we got bored rotting at the coffee shop
so we walked back to Sunplaza and sat outside Mos Burger there chit-chat.
Yah I know right, very boring life I have.

Follow my Twitter for more updates :)