Sunday, November 07, 2010

Fkucoyula.

Ate @Northpoint's Mac for dinner with Aw and Jianwei yesterday.
Eventually we got bored staying at Yishun so we decided to go to Sunplaza.
Met Yongsheng and co. there as well as Xinhao, Jonny and Kelvan.
Yongsheng and co. then went to Gary's house for mahjong whereas the rest of us
sat outside 7-11 chit-chat. One by one then left for home.
Stephen and girlfriend then came down for awhile afterwards and left.
End up still left with 3 of us, back to square one.
We then settled down at Mac talk cock for quite some time before
finally deciding to head to my house there for dimsum. Yummy yummy~
Saw Sandra and co. there too. Went back to Sembawang afterwards at like 4am+, boringgg.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

There's school tomorrow and Tuesday, the last two days of E2 camp.
Ok so far I only went school once and I need an MC...... I don't have one, how?
Sibei sian ah but I've decided to run off tomorrow after 1 or 2 hours.
Run marathon with my friends hahahaha~