Aiyo Yongsheng sibei irritating keep want to eat only,
keep grumbling and grumbling buey tahan him sia. Hahaha!
So we went to Sunplaza and chanced upon Xinhao, Amanda & co. etc etc.
Amanda brought her baby down omgz I'm in love with your baby now ^^
Adorable little Avril. HAHA Avril Siak sio~ :P
Hehehe so gonna meet you up again very soon!!
K then many things happended and I lazy to elaborate, shan't say much either.
Slacked @Mac with them and went off at 11pm+ with Aw afterwards to 313 for late dinner.
Saw Amanda again with Nicholas so we joined them and ate together. :)
Amanda heres your baby girl, the future Sunplaza ah lian. Hahahaha!!
See so many people playing with her, everyone dotes her right ^^
Actually tomorrow then is the last day of school, thought it was today all along~!!!!!
Until Shawn told me it wasn't on Monday morning, it was Wednesday which is tomorrow.
Sian diao ah so I gave school a miss again yesterday and today.
Ok, am defnitely going to school tomorrow. :/
GOT MY MC ALADY HEHEHEHE THANKS SHI_5566!!!!! :-*