Thursday, November 11, 2010

No action talk only.

Went to school yesterday morning without sleeping a wink,
was chatting with Yongsheng on the phone as well as Kelvan on msn throughout the night.
Hahahaha so 3 of us planned to go school together without sleeping.
Power right~~ We met @Northpoint's Mac at 7am and ate breakfast there.
(Oh yah before that while leaving home, I realized that it was the first time
I left home so early for school. Summore go alone. HAHAHA.)
Headed to school afterwards and had MT for the first 2 hours.

During recess, Yongsheng and I played hide and seek with Kelvan before leaving -_-
Kelvan got pissed while trying to look for us and kept calling our phones. LOL.
Then we decided not play anymore and pretended to call him,
asking him where was he all that and told that we were waiting for him
at the staircase all along, make him so paiseh. Ahahaha wtf.
We left for Northpoint with Rogini; run marathon loh~
Left for home after walking around for few hours and slepttttt.

Met Shi En, Hajar, Yongsheng and Chengxiang with Aw at Yishun 921 at night.
Chengxiang went off with his sister afterwards then we went to Mac.
We then sent Shi En home shortly after and headed back to Mac. Lol.
Hajar and I then painted our nails there hehe she help me paint like nice,
but I paint hers like shit cos Yongsheng keep rushing us and they keep making me laugh. :$
Left @4am afterwards. By the way, thanks for the Hello Kitty sweet ah Dangdut girl! ;)

Photobucket

You should buy more cos everyone kope my sweet after I opened. HAHA.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Nowadays want take picture also difficult,
its either the photographers keep shaking or the people taking keep shaking.
Or else is close eyes. Hahahaha.

Click on my ads ok? Thank you so muchie. :)