And I remembered how they teased me with the picture on the left.
Huggly wuggly right? But too bad, it was back then.
Don't laugh at me, you yourself also hor bitch~ :P
I still can't figure out why - I admit you were nice, caring and helpful.
Thats what I feel about you, cos' thats how you appear on the outside.
However when it comes to the inside, ah well, you're completely different.
Thats why I call you two-headed snake. Too bad.
Blame on your itchy mouth and black heart ok?
People come and go, yet only some stays with you throughout.
'Friends' whom appear to be fucking nice infront of you yet stab at the back are common.
However if they even try to sow discord between the clique yet deny everything, then its bad.
Like I said before in the past I don't know whats your motive of doing all these.
Not once, not twice, nor even thrice. For this case ah, countless I guess.
By the way do you ever notice a trend in yourself? No? Lemme share with you:
You always jio us go slack/town then say until very steady but end up also you put bomb.
Jio you come out then you will come out with all those alibaba excuses.
Birthdays? Needless to say, you never attended even one except last year Shi En's one.
You full of excuses one lah aiyoyo we listen until sian already.
Go see those K-Pop stuffs then got time one hor?
Need people to accompany you then won't put bomb one hor?
Anyway you really score at gaining pity. Whatever.
Let bygones be bygones~ I take it as a lesson learnt.
The next time if I ever come across such plastic people again,
I swear I'm gonna SHOW NO MERCY AND DITCH THOSE PITIFUL LOSERS.