11 to 13 years old: Mixture of the good and bad.
14 years old: Living in my own world.
15 years old: Looking for a way back.
I think for me, during 2008/Secondary 2 was the worst. Umm only some knows.
Haha okay whats past has past. We all grow and mature eventually.
And all along they've always been the most patient to me,
taking in all sorts of craps, nonsense and complains from others.
They make sure that all my needs are met and that I feel comfortable, as well as give me freedom.
They don't press me on studying till I get A1s nor do they think
theres a need to check up on my assignments etc. and make sure I study everyday.
We find them naggy, but up to a certain point of time at a certain age then
do we understand what their constant naggings meant.
Ok theres alot more which obviously am lazy to name out. Heheheh.
Mom and Dad, xoxo ♥♥♥.