Monday, January 31, 2011

Nostalgia.

Transferred part of the pix from the camera and looking back all those photos,
I kinda miss that 5 days 4 nights in Thailand's Bangkok/Pattaya.
Ummm but considering the fact that their country is rather havoc,
I feel safer back in Singapore; home sweeeeeet home. Heheh. :)
Would say Thailand is better in terms of leisure as compared to Singapore.
Their night-life, theme parks, beaches etc. is WOOOOWWW~~
Hahaha seriously. And their stuffs there are mad cheap. Be it shopping or food.
Howeverrrrrrrr, sad to say, I didn't shop much there as their clothes weren't to my liking.

Oh and did I mention that there was this mad ugly ah lian Thai girl whom stared at me?
Plus that smirk on her face, equally disgusting. She seems to be about the same age as me.
I'm not sure whether she's envying me b'cos of the fact that
she had to tend her fruit stall while I'm happily strolling away or whut.
Yeaaaaaa right, go continue sell your fruits pls and stare at them instead of stop staring at others.
Oh yah and I forgot to mention that they're kinda rude.
But then again am not stereotyping that all Thais are rude, ugly or disgusting.
Nancy and some others are of cos' an exception, right shortie? ^^

Photobucket

Dad encouraged me to buy this Minnie's bow hairband and put it on since it was Christmas Eve's night.