I finally found it.
Though it's no longer found in any laptop or thumbdrive,
I managed to find this b'cos I have a blog.
And because I have one, I can look back at all the older blog posts since 2006.
Then I'll go like "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fond ol' memories. Nostalgic."
Haha sounds dumb right I know, but its true.
I'm gonna keep blogging for as long as I can so when its 2016,
I know I've been blogging for 10 years and I can easily access back to
what have been happening these 10 years though they're not in detail.
Ok back to main topic......... Er yah I do miss the past and all b'cos
we were all so troublefree + carefree back then,
didn't have to worry about this and that nor studies.
Now that we've all grown up, our main priority are probably studies for most of us.
Then money and followed by relationships? I dont know, but thats what I think lah......
For me, relationship comes before money since I'm still a student now,
haven't come to working life yet so no comments.
I have no idea why am I typing all these down either.......
Prolly because I can't go back to school anymore just b'cos of a stupid mistake.
Teachers call this indefinite suspension but I find it no different from expulsion.
After our O' level MT paper on Monday, we got singled out and was made to admit our mistakes.
Went back to school yesterday and they've already readily made up their minds.
By the way I'm not here to boast that I can't go back to school anymore or something like that,
I just can't accept the fact that I've been given this ridiculous punishment.
Theres nothing to be proud of at all. Yes I am fucking regretful about what I've done but can I do?
No use explaining what, no matter how much we explain they'll still define it as excuses.
Like seriouslyyyyyyy? The school always stresses on how important O' levels are
but look at what kind of punishments they're giving to the Secondary 5s.
Not sure if its the principal whom decides all the punishment but I only know that this year,
they really never give chance. First is Kelvan, followed by YongSheng and now is ShiEn and I.
I bet the teachers must be thrilled that they managed to get rid all 4 of us within 6 months.
Now, Jonny is the only one standing strong and he had better behave in school.
Hopefully that mutha fuckin' biased somebody won't pick on him all the time.
I have no idea what to do with my O' levels now since I have to cope on my own.
Needless to say my MT O' level paper taken on Monday wasn't a breeze...... at all.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz dread to say this, but fuck my life much.
Got school but cannot go back to school for lessons, only for F&N Coursework.
Whut the fuck is this??? Don't even have a chance to repent -_-
Don't come tell me the school already gave us many many chances lah,
its obvious they just keep targetting and pin-pointing on some people.