Thursday, June 02, 2011

Vava Voooooom.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Went to Town today and returned back early cus Army boy needs to book in.
Army boy wouldn't stop smiling and giggling to himself today and I have no idea why -_-
He just wouldn't tell me what was on his mind then, cheeky.
Decided to get back at him by asking him............
''What if your grandma suddenly goes up to you and says: Everyday I'm shufflin'~~?''
HAHAHA. I couldn't help but burst into laughters and almost choked on my pearls.
As we were reaching his place, I said:
"Whats that? Party Rock Anthem? Your grandparents must be blasting that in the living room!!"
LOL PARDON ME BUT I JUST FIND IT SUPA FUNNY WHEN I IMAGINED THAT SCENE.
HEHEHE. Ok thats it.

Photobucket

So look who's tagging along to stay in with Army boy @Sembawang camp tonight?!!!
The moment I saw him kidnapping Spongebop into his bag and zipping it up,
I immediately burst into laughter again. Funny and kewwwwwwwt lah sia. LOL.
So again, I asked him: "Why? You lonely har? Nothing to hug is it?"
And he replied, "Yah lah...... Eh no lah........ No pillow mah."
Liar, confirm hug Spongebop to sleep one. Hahaha.

Help me click on my ads pleaseeeeeee, very much appreciated!! ^.^